ILC has been involved in space development and production programs since the 1960s. Our company culture and competencies are focused on high quality, reliable softgoods for demanding applications. It doesn't get more demanding than the harsh environment of space with the broad temperature ranges and challenging conditions on the moon, Mars, and outerspace.
- We've supplied all the space suits for NASA since project Apollo
- Our customized impact bags helped safely land the first rover on Mars
- We proudly provide suits to NASA today to support the international space station EVA's
- Our Z1 suit was recognized by Time Magazine as one of the best inventions of 2012
- Our suit helped the StratEx team complete a record-breaking near-space dive via high altitude balloon.